This website provides information on S&S Detectius’s professional services, hereinafter called “Contractor”.
The contents of this site, including, among others, images, logos, graphics, animations, text or software, whatever its format, programming language and forms of representation are the property of the Contractor, or has acquired the rights for their owners and are protected by laws and international treaties on intellectual property, if any, industrial as well as the rules governing domain names.
II- Protection of personal data
By browsing these pages, you automatically provide the web server with information regarding your IP address (unique identifier for the transmission of packets between computers connected to the Internet), date and time of access, the hyperlink that you have forwarded to these, your operating system and the browser used.
Without prejudice to the fact that the Spanish Data Protection Agency (hereinafter, AEPD) considers the IP as a personal data, the Holder can not obtain on its own, nor does it intend to do so unless it causes damage, information some about the holder of the Internet connection to which it corresponds. This data will be stored and used only for the control and realization of statistics of access and visits to the web, and in no case will be communicated or assigned to third parties.
The data obtained in the contact web form will be in the hands of the data controller:
Sergi Arias Pérez (S&S DETECTIVES) – 46137013W – Pl. Santa Teresa, 8 (Vic) – 93.8814871 – firstname.lastname@example.org
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data and with a specific purpose that we will inform you previously and with absolute transparency.
- Principle of minimization of data: We are only going to request-tender data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require them.
Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose. We will inform you of the corresponding retention period, in the case of subscriptions, and periodically review our lists and eliminate those inactive registrations for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. We take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of our users by third parties.
The data is provided through a contact form where we request the following personal information: name, e-mail and subject, to answer questions, complaints, comments or concerns you may have concerning our services.
S&S DETECTIUS does not sell, rent or lease personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in these cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the end of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. S&S DETECTIUS can have a presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of S&S DETECTIUS. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceeds in each case and previously accepted by the user. Your data will be treated with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, reporting activities, products or services of S&S DETECTIUS, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case we will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data. Specially protected data categories are not treated.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be preserved:
- While the mercantile relationship is maintained.
- Until the deletion is requested by the interested party.
- Period from the last confirmation of interest: 1 year.
Data confidentiality and security:
S&S DETECTIUS is committed to the use and treatment of data, respecting their confidentiality and use them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with its obligation to save and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or access not authorized, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
The transmission of data between the server and the web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
S&S DETECTIUS can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of the data through fraudulent access to them by third parties. Regarding the confidentiality of the processing,
S&S DETECTIUS will ensure that any person who is authorized to process the client’s data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will do so with confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, S&S DETECTIUS will notify the user without undue delay and provide timely information related to the security incident as it is known or when the user reasonably requests it.
Accuracy and accuracy of the data:
The user is solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data that he or she sends us. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent:
Revocability: The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to the data controller in the terms established in this policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
III – Cookies
Users who do not wish to receive cookies or want to be informed before they are stored on your computer, you can set your browser to that effect. Most browsers today allow cookies management in 3 ways:
- Cookies are never accepted.
- The browser asks the user whether to accept each cookie.
- The cookies are always accepted.
The browser also may include the ability to better specify what cookies should be accepted and which not. Specifically, the user can normally accept any of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains.
- Reject third party cookies.
- Accept cookies and not persistent (they are deleted when the browser closes).
- Allow cookies to the server to create a different domain.
- In addition, browsers can allow users to view and delete cookies individually.
You can review cookies and privacy settings by clicking on the following link.
Active cookies at www.ssdetectius.com
Necessary technical cookies
The necessary technical cookies must always be activated so that we can save your cookie settings preferences. Basically, this website will not work well if they are not active.
Third party cookies
The website www.ssdetectius.com uses the following cookies:
There is more information about cookies at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie
IV – Statistics
V – Limitation of Liability
The contents of this web site are offered for informational purposes and informative. Does not constitute or replace professional advice, for which the Owner disclaims any liability, direct or indirect, arising from the use or application of the information on this website outside their purposes.
The links (hyperlinks) or third party content appearing on this website are provided in order to obtain further information or to indicate another point of view. Their inclusion does not imply acceptance of such content, or Titular association with those responsible for these websites and therefore disclaims all liability in connection therewith, as well as any damages caused by any reason in its computer system (equipment and applications), documents or files. The Contractor shall only be responsible for such content as established in Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, in the event that, having had actual knowledge of its illegality or harms the interests or property of another, do not delete or disable the link to them.
The Owner does not guarantee the reliability, availability and continuity of this website or its contents for technical reasons, security, control or maintenance of the service, failures due to the server that hosts the content or other intermediaries or providers, for attacks the computer system, or for any other reasons arising from causes beyond their control, so it disclaims any liability, directly or indirectly, by them.
The Contractor shall not be liable for any fault, error or damage, direct or indirect, that may be caused to the user’s computer system or files or documents stored therein, which are caused by or arising from the ability or quality of your system computer or the presence of a virus or other harmful computer applications in the computer being used to connect to web content, the quality of your Internet connection or access to, by a malfunction of your browser, or by the use of versions of computer applications are not updated or failure to obtain the corresponding user license.
VI-Amendments and Updates
VII-Law and Forum
Vic, May 28th 2018.